Barring a roll-back of Indiana’s reopening plan, Dudas Law will reopen to the general public on Monday, July 6, 2020. Here’s what you need to know:
- All staff is required to wear a mask when engaged in person with a member of the public.
- People entering the office will be required to wear a mask. We will have disposable masks available at no charge.
- Attorney availability for in-person conferences will be limited. Prospective clients and clients are strongly encouraged to continue conferencing via telephone and/or video.
- Unless deemed necessary and approved in advance, persons entering the office may not be accompanied by other people. Please come alone.
- If paying with credit/debit card, we ask that you access our secure online payment portal on our website to minimize the passage of physical materials between people.
- Prospective clients are requested to fill out new prospective client intake forms online prior to their conference date and time to minimize the passage of physical materials between people.
- All surfaces will be wiped down and disinfected in between conferences and after any interactions with members of the general public.
We know that not everyone believes these protocols are necessary and some prefer not to wear masks. However, all of us at Dudas Law do believe that such health and safety measures are crucial to protecting all of you, all of us, and our families. We ask that you you accept this relatively minor inconvenience when entering the office. If you would prefer not to follow our protocols, we are happy to arrange remote access for you in any number of ways.
We thank you in advance for your consideration. Peace to you all.